From the same team that brought you the Botanical Bakery of Denver, Petals & Pages a queer woman-owned and managed bookstore, flower shop, and community gathering space in Denver, CO.
Owner and founder Dylah Ray (she/her) merges her love of literature, poetry, and florals here.
Emily Long (she/they) is the bookstore manager at Petals & Pages. A queer author and poet, she also runs the monthly book club and curates the book selection monthly to highlight works from queer and BIPOC authors.
Why We're Here:
1. We are here to create a safe and welcoming space for all people to enjoy literature, the arts, food, and community.
2. We are here to be a home for the queer community to enjoy and feel proud of.
3. We are here to facilitate creative experiences and events.
4. We are here to build relationships with our neighbors and community and to be a springboard for new connections and collaborations.
5. We are here to provide an enriching and inclusive learning environment for children and their families.
6. We are here to connect our community with books that reflect their identities and uplift the voices and stories of historically marginalized authors.
7. We are here to connect our story with yours, and we are so glad you are here with us.